Terms of Service
Vehicle Title My Way™ provides vehicle owners a convenient method to obtain Lien Release Letters on their paid off vehicles (the “Services”). These Services are available to consumers with fully paid off vehicle loans at specific participating lenders and who meet other conditions verified on this website (an “Eligible Requester”). If your loan is paid off, your lender is on the dropdown list of participating lenders (the “Lienholder”) on our order page, and you meet other qualifications established by the Lienholder as verified by this website, then you may be an Eligible Requester. These Services may only be ordered by an Eligible Requester with a permissible purpose for obtaining that information.
By using this website to place an order for Services (“Order”) with Vehicle Title My Way, you accept and agree to these Terms of Service. If you do not accept and agree to these Terms of Service, you may not use the Services.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS FOR USE OF SERVICE
You acknowledge and agree that:
- You are either the party that paid off the loan on the vehicle referenced (Borrower, Lender, Dealer, or other third party) or have been authorized by that payer to request a lien release.
- You acknowledge that (a) the title or lien release was previously received but has been lost or misplaced or (b) the lien release was not previously received and the loan has been paid in full within the timeframe defined by your lender. If the account has not been paid in full, you are not eligible for the Services and we request that you exit this application.
- By placing your Order, you agree to pay using a valid credit or debit card and affirm that you are authorized to use such payment method. Accepted credit cards are: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover. You are responsible for and must pay for all Orders made by individuals using your account.
- You will use the Services only for appropriate, legal purposes, and in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- You will provide information as requested by Vehicle Title My Way to facilitate the completion of your Order in an accurate and timely manner.
- You will not use a bot program or other type of automated means to access or use the Services.
- You will not use the Services to promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or promote harm or injury against any group or individual.
- You will take full responsibility for the information you receive via the Services and will take reasonable steps to ensure it is stored in a secure manner.
ORDERS, PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
- Vehicle Title My Way will take reasonable efforts to fulfill your Order, as long as you are an Eligible Requester as defined by your Lienholder and you have provided us with all necessary information required to fulfill your Order.
- Lienholder has authorized Vehicle Title My Way to provide the Services to Eligible Requesters on Lienholder’s behalf and to access Eligible Requesters’ records maintained by the Lienholder. Vehicle Title My Way depends upon the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by Eligible Requesters and upon the accuracy and availability of Eligible Requester’s information maintained by the Lienholder.
- Fees associated with your requested Order are disclosed during the request process and are included in the receipt emailed to you. If the Vehicle Title My Way service is considered taxable in the jurisdiction of the ‘ship-to’ address, then Vehicle Title My Way will collect the applicable sales tax from the purchasers at the time of sale. If you have questions about our fees, please contact us before you place your Order. See contact information provided below.
- If you suspect that unauthorized use of your credit or debit card account is taking place, notify us immediately.
- Except as indicated in Paragraph 6, once placed, all Orders are final and all fees are nonrefundable.
- Eligible Requesters that have provided us with all necessary information required to fulfill their Order may receive a refund if, and only if, Vehicle Title My Way fails to provide the documents ordered. In such event, contact us at the address or phone number indicated below within 30 days of placing your Order. In no event will Fed Ex fees, Urgent Request Fees or Fax Fees associated with your order be refunded once your order has been processed by Vehicle Title My Way.
- If you have not provided us with all necessary information to complete your Order within 60 days of our initial request, your Order will be considered fulfilled and placed in a "Closed" status. If you subsequently require assistance, a new Order will need to be submitted and additional fees will apply.
Your privacy is important to us. This section summarizes how we treat the information collected or submitted on the www.vehicletitlemyway.com website or www.BerkOne.com. For more information, please refer to our Privacy Notice.
For the Vehicle Title My Way Services, here are several key privacy points:
- The information you provide when placing an Order is used only to complete that Order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete your Order which includes accessing information at your Lienholder.
- The return email address(es) you provide are used to email status updates and other information back to you. We do not use or share your email address for any other purpose.
- Your Lienholder, i.e. a participating lender, is not responsible for the availability of this website and is not responsible or liable for any content, services, products, or other materials on or available from this website, as it is owned and operated by BerkOne, Inc., a third party. Your Lienholder is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the data privacy and security procedures and notifications of this third party website, or for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, services, products or other materials on or available from this website.
This Agreement and performance hereunder and all suits and proceedings hereunder shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, without giving effect to conflict of law principles. All users of the Vehicle Title My Way Services, including the website, expressly and irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Pennsylvania and waive any claims of inconvenient forum or venue.
Name: Vehicle Title My Way
Email Address: email@example.com